Since we have received the Lord Jesus Christ as Savior and have been baptized, we now, before God and His church, covenant to:
- Walk together in Christian love
- Worship and pray together
- Faithfully attend worship services
- Be willing to help in all church work
- Give cheerfully our tithes and offerings for the work of the church and the spreading of the Gospel
- Help those in need in our church and in our community
- Lead family devotions
- Teach our children about Jesus Christ
- Witness to members of our family, friends, and to strangers
- Be honest and faithful in all our dealings
- Stay away from all types of immorality in our thoughts, our speech, and in our actions
- Speak only that which is true and helpful
- Be slow in anger and quick to forgive
Oh God, help us by Your Power to keep these covenant promises. Amen.
2 John 1:6, John 15:12, Acts 2:42-46, Hebrews 10:24-25, Titus 2:7-8, 1 Corinthians 12:12-31, 2 Corinthians 9:7, Malachi 3:10, Luke 10:25-37, Romans 12:9-13, Deuteronomy 6:1-9, Acts 1:8, Matthew 28:19-20, Colossians 3:1-8, Ephesians 5:3-5, James 3:1-12, Ephesians 4:25-29, Romans 14:19.